Surdex acquired new LiDAR data to generate a DTM over 20% of the City and generate 2-foot contours, and used previously flow color aerial photography (flown for the State of North Carolina) to update the City’s digital orthophotography.
- Control survey of 20 control points across Wake County
- Acquired LiDAR data
- Developed new bare-earth LiDAR data
- Created a Digital Terrain Model
- Generated 2-foot contours
- Updated digital orthophotography using previously flown color aerial photography, producing 1”-100’, 0.5’ GSD color digital orthophotography.